White House says it has no obligation to return wrongly deported people to the US

 

The Trump administration claims that they have no legal obligations to bring Garcia, immigrants were misused to El Salvador, to the US as command of the court.

The US Department of Justice on April 13 sent a 7 -page submission to the Federal Judge Paula Xinis, who previously ruled the Trump administration to “ensure” bringing Kilmar Abrego Garcia immigrants to the US.

The American Supreme Court last week at the same weekend of Xinis judge, asking the government to “promote” Garcia from prison in El Salvador, ensuring the right processing, but the “guarantee” command of Xinis judge is unclear, may exceed the authority of the judicial agency.

In the submission, the Ministry of Justice officials said they did not consider the ruling “promoting Garcia to the US” of the Supreme Court as legal obligations that President Donald Trump’s administration had to do. The US government can only adjust the immigration to allow Garcia to enter, if he is released by El Salvador.

The US Department of Justice argued that the Court was not authorized to request the White House to cooperate with the El Salvador government to achieve diplomatic solutions, saying that such judgments violated the principle of “the three rights of separation”, limiting the president’s power in foreign activities.

“These judgments require interaction with a country with sovereignty and potentially violating the sovereignty of that country,” the submission of the Ministry of Justice has a paragraph. “The Federal Court cannot force the executive branch to perform any diplomatic actions, nor violate other sovereignty over the country.”

Người nhập cư gốc El Salvador Kilmar Abrego Garcia bị trục xuất nhầm. Ảnh: CNN

The El Salvador Kilmar Abrego Garcia immigrant was misused. Image:CNN

While taking his son home on March 12, Garcia, El Salvador immigrants and has been granted a residence permit, working in the US since 2019, blocked by immigrant agents in Maryland and arrested as a gang member.

Three days later, Garcia was deported to El Salvador, imprisoned at Cecot prison. The Garcia family only believes when his wife saw her husband in a series of prisoners. They filed a lawsuit to the court, asking the judge to ask the government to bring Garcia back.

The US government at the beginning of the month admitted that Garcia was wrongly expelled due to “administrative errors”, marking the first time Washington admitted errors related to immigrant expulsion flights to Elvador from last month.

One day after the Supreme Court held the ruling, the judge Xinis asked the authorities to send “daily updated information” to the Court, describing the efforts being conducted to bring Garcia back.

The US State Department said Garcia was still “alive and safe” in the super prison of Cecot, but did not provide information about the plan to bring him back to the United States.

President El Salvador Nayib Bukele is scheduled to visit the White House on April 14 at the invitation of Mr. Trump. The White House is likely Garcia will accompany the plane with Mr. Bukele to the US.

Washington also announced his opposition to the efforts of Xinis to ask officials to hear the possibility of bringing Garcia to the United States, arguing that providing information could “hinder diplomatic discussions, especially when President Bukele was visiting the United States”.

Related Posts

🚨¡ÚLTIMA HORA! ALPINE QUIERE SACAR A COLAPINTO EN PLENO PARÓN DE TEMPORADA..

¡Escándalo en la Fórmula 1! ¿Alpine planea sacar a Colapinto en el parón de temporada? En un giro inesperado de los acontecimientos, rumores recientes han sacudido el paddock de la…

Read more

Real Madrid offered Nuno Mendes a £200 million, five-year deal, but the PSG youngster immediately responded to Florentino Pérez with just nine words, sending PSG fans into raptures.

Real Madrid recently made a spectacular move in the transfer market by proposing a colossal £200 million bid for Paris Saint-Germain’s young left-back Nuno Mendes. In addition to this astronomical…

Read more

🔥 Cristiano Ronaldo reveals his favorite PSG player! 🇵🇹👀 Among all the Parisian stars ⭐, CR7 has made his choice… and you might be surprised by the name mentioned 😱🎯

Ronaldo has revealed his favorite PSG player this season: Vitinha, the midfielder who became a legend World football has always relied on Ronaldo’s keen eye for talent. While many expected…

Read more

LATEST TRANSFER NEWS 🛑 PSG submitted a swap offer to Napoli, offering Gonçalo Ramos + €30 million for Victor Osimhen. But Napoli’s response angered president Al-Khelaïfi, who demanded that the Italian club apologize immediately to PSG, or face regret.

 PSG offers Gonçalo Ramos + €30M to attract Victor Osimhen! Paris  Saint-Germain  is busy in the transfer market! As the capital club prepares an offensive overhaul after a lackluster season in Europe,…

Read more

5 MINUTES AGO: A homeless man saw Dembélé walking down the street and asked him, “Can you give me a dollar?” Dembélé’s reaction left everyone around stunned and speechless, and changed the man’s life forever. 👇

Paris, June 29 – An unexpected scene unfolded this morning on the streets of Paris, where  Ousmane Dembélé , the French international and Paris Saint-Germain player, was accosted by a homeless man…

Read more

Latest news: The openly Gay Tim Cook’s open billionaire offers Carlos Alcaraz 200 million dollars and a sponsorship agreement until 2025 to star in a Pro-LGBT campaign announcement, but 10 minutes later Alcaraz responds with a single comment that leaves the entire world of tennis at all silence.

In a news that is already revolutionizing the technological and sports world, it has been reported that Apple’s CEO, Tim Cook, has made an offer unprecedented to the superstar of…

Read more

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *