HOT NEW :White House says there’s ‘no specific timeline’ for releasing Epstein files, despite Trump’s promises.

The White House has announced there is no specific timeline for releasing the remaining Jeffrey Epstein files, despite earlier promises from President Donald Trump for transparency. This development has sparked widespread discussion, as the public eagerly awaits details about Epstein’s high-profile associates. The Independent reported that only the first phase of documents, released on February 27, 2025, has been made public, containing little new information.

[](https://www.the-independent.com/news/world/americas/us-politics/epstein-files-release-timeline-trump-b2743369.html)

During his campaign, Trump vowed to declassify Epstein-related documents, emphasizing “full transparency.” He reiterated this commitment in a January 2025 executive order aimed at declassifying files related to several high-profile cases. However, when pressed last week, Trump said he was unsure of the release timeline but would consult Attorney General Pam Bondi. The initial release, handed to conservative influencers in binders labeled “The Epstein Files: Phase One,” included flight logs and a redacted contact book but revealed no significant new details.

[](https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/epstein-files-release-timeline-trump-b2743369.html)

White House Press Secretary Karoline Leavitt addressed the delay, assuring the public that Bondi’s team is working diligently. Critics, including MAGA supporters and influencers like Rogan O’Handley, have expressed frustration, demanding the “bulk of the files.” The lack of progress has fueled speculation about potential cover-ups involving Epstein’s influential network, which included figures like Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew.

[](https://www.the-independent.com/news/world/americas/us-politics/epstein-files-release-timeline-trump-b2743369.html)

As public anticipation grows, the absence of a clear timeline raises questions about the administration’s commitment to transparency. Stay tuned for updates on this developing story.

Related Posts

XPOSED: Billion-Dollar Corporations Secretly Hiring Illegal Immigrants – Time to Lock Up the CEOs? 🚨

In the heart of America’s bustling economy, a controversial debate rages on: should employers face severe consequences for knowingly hiring undocumented immigrants? This question strikes at the core of immigration…

Read more

🚨BREAKING: Massive Win For President Trump, Huge Loss For Democrats

Kamala Harris’s stepdaughter, Ella Emhoff, has once again taken to social media to unburden her latest emotional distress. This time, it is not the result of personal hardship or any…

Read more

🚨BREAKING NEWS🚨 Coach José Mourinho sparked a major controversy in the media when he stated that Chelsea’s victory at the 2025 FIFA Club World Cup was “an arrangement that seemed to be fixed – like a regular friendly match.” Immediately, coach Enzo Maresca hit back with an 9-word reply that caused an explosion on social media. 😱😱

Mourinho Sparks Controversy Over Chelsea’s Club World Cup Win, Maresca Responds José Mourinho, the outspoken Fenerbahce manager, has ignited a firestorm of controversy by claiming Chelsea’s 2025 FIFA Club World…

Read more

Thierry Henry caused a stir on social media when David Luiz defended his former club, Chelsea, and claimed that Arsenal is the top team in London, while Chelsea is merely a mid-tier team, benefiting from favoritism by the FA and referees. David Luiz immediately responded with just nine words, leaving Thierry Henry speechless.

Thierry Henry vs. David Luiz: Social Media Standoff Over London’s Top Team A war of words erupted on social media recently, sending shockwaves through the football community, after former Chelsea…

Read more

❌ ÚLTIMA HORA: Max Verstappen llamó a Franco Colapinto “ITALIANO ESTÚPIDO” para provocarlo y enfurecerlo en el GP de Bélgica. PERO, las 15 PALABRAS SIMPLES de Colapinto silenciaron instantáneamente a Verstappen, dejando al mundo de la F1 sin palabras con su aguda respuesta.

En el vibrante escenario del Gran Premio de Bélgica 2025, el circuito de Spa-Francorchamps fue testigo de un momento que quedará grabado en la memoria de los aficionados de la…

Read more

Depois de saber que sua filha estava faltando 48 horas no enchente do Texas, Michael, um pai de 40 anos, sentiu -se sobrecarregado pelo desespero … até que o bilionário tecnológico Elon Musk apareceu e fez algo tão poderoso que ele destruiu o coração do pai e acordou um raio de esperança.

En un sorprendente giro de los acontecimientos, Michael Sanders , de 40 años y propietario de un pequeño negocio en Austin, se encontró cara a cara con un momento inesperado: un momento…

Read more

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *