Feds Probe AOC For Employing Illegal Alien, Helping Migrants Evade ICE

Border Czar Tom Homan announced Monday that he has officially opened a federal investigation into Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) over allegations that she employed an undocumented immigrant on her staff and assisted other illegal aliens in evading Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents.

Ocasio-Cortez is under investigation by the Trump administration for two alleged offenses: employing an undocumented immigrant who subsequently aided another individual in evading ICE. In an interview with conservative podcaster Benny Johnson, Homan stated that he has instructed the agency to pursue legal action against her.

“It’s being looked at (AOC employing illegal alien), can’t comment past that. I’m aware of it, we’ve asked ICE to drill in on that case,” Homan said. “As far as her educating people how to evade ICE arrests, she’s really educating them on how to avoid prosecution. Because there are statutes on the books when you knowingly hinder your removal, that’s a crime.”

Read more: Senate Holds Bombshell Vote 4 Republicans Backstab Trump, Vote WITH Dems

Johnson questioned how an undocumented immigrant could have secured employment in Congress and potentially gain access to classified information.

“It is not possible,” Homan stressed, emphasizing that the congresswoman will be held accountable if such claims are accurate.

In March, Diego de la Vega voluntarily left the U.S. amid intensified deportation efforts by the Trump administration, citing concerns for his safety, TownHall.com reported. He became politically active in 2010 when he supported the DREAM Act, legislation that sought to create a pathway to legal status for undocumented immigrants brought to the country as children.

Although the bill narrowly failed in the Senate by five votes, de la Vega, despite his undocumented status, worked as a “special assistant” to former Harlem Assemblymember Robert J. Rodriguez and interned for Representative Carolyn Maloney (D), the report added.

Read more: Trump Asks Veteran About His Sticker – The Answer Sends Entire Oval Office Into Laughter

In 2022, de la Vega was appointed Deputy Communications Director by Ocasio-Cortez. In an interview with Migrant Insider, AOC praised him, saying, “Diego is amazing.”

In February, Homan sent an email to the deputy attorney general requesting an investigation into Ocasio-Cortez. That came shortly after reports emerged that the New York Democrat was hosting seminars teaching undocumented immigrants how to avoid ICE enforcement.

Following Homan’s email to the DOJ, AOC revealed that the Trump administration had yet to answer her requests about whether she is under federal investigation.

“I’ve asked them, they haven’t responded to me,” Ocasio-Cortez told Fox News early last month. “But you know, I was once again fully using the First Amendment to inform people of their constitutional rights. They say a lot of things, but I’ve written a formal letter, and they won’t respond.”

Read more: Melania Trump Delays White House Tradition Due to Anti-Musk Protests

When asked about the potential fallout, she didn’t hold back. She claimed that detaining an elected official “without any actual grounds,” she said, would represent a “tremendous sea change and escalation in what this administration is willing to do to bend laws, norms, et cetera, and how a normal functioning democracy works.”

“I sure hope that for all the saber-rattling that this administration is doing, that they really think about the global consequences of what it means for the United States,” Ocasio-Cortez said.

The congresswoman organized a “Know Your Rights” webinar earlier this year, in which lawyers advised illegal immigrants on how to respond to interactions with US Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) authorities.

The internet forum, held in both English and Spanish, provided legal advice and distributed papers, including one declaring that immigrants “do not have to open the door” for ICE officials unless they had a judge-signed warrant.

Ocasio-Cortez’s office also supplied information on how to receive pro bono legal assistance and urged undocumented people to sign privacy release forms, which would allow her office to interfere in deportation proceedings.

Read more: Another Day, Another Outrage – Federal Judge’s Ruling Against Trump Is Beyond Insane

Ocasio-Cortez has forcefully denied any allegations that her actions were inappropriate, labeling the prospect of a federal inquiry “politically motivated.”

Related Posts

In a shocking twist, Tribal Chief Roman Reigns makes an unexpected move by announcing Rikishi as the new Wise Man! Fans are left in awe as the legendary figure joins Reigns’ inner circle, adding a new layer to the Samoan dynasty. The future of the faction just got even more intriguing!

TRIBAL CHIEF ROMAN REIGNS DOES THE UNEXPECTED & ANNOUNCES RIKISHI AS NEW WISEMAN In a move that stunned the WWE Universe, “Tribal Chief” Roman Reigns has made a highly unexpected…

Read more

💣🤯 “I WON’T STAY SILENT!” ❗ Cody Rhodes responds to Drew McIntyre after his shocking speech on SmackDown 😱🔥 A revealing video has surfaced, showing Rhodes’ fiery reply as the tension between them heats up! Watch the dramatic exchange unfold. 🎥💥

WWE fans are still influenced by the last episode of SmackDown. Drew Macinterre, with a clear anger and ready to wage war, delivered a brutal, brutal, uncompromising, against Cody Rhodes….

Read more

Solo Sikoa delivers a chilling warning to Seth Rollins and his vision backstage at WWE Raw! Tension is rising as the powerhouse sends a clear message, signaling that he’s ready to disrupt Rollins’ plans. The stage is set for an intense showdown.

Solo Sikoa Sends CHILLING WARNING To Seth Rollins & His Vision On Backstage WWE Raw! Solo Sikoa made waves backstage on the latest episode of WWE Raw, delivering a chilling…

Read more

TRAGIC NEWS: WWE LEGEND REY MYSTERIO HAS PASSED AWAY FOREVER. A FINAL TRIBUTE VIDEO HAS BEEN REVEALED, HONORING HIS LEGACY AND INFLUENCE IN THE WORLD OF WRESTLING. FANS ARE HEARTBROKEN AS THEY SAY GOODBYE TO A TRUE ICON.

TRAGIC! WWE WRESTLER REY MYSTERIO IS GONE FOREVER FINAL TRIBUTE VIDEO REVEALED The wrestling world is in mourning following the heartbreaking announcement that Rey Misterio Sr., one of the most…

Read more

Marc Márquez ha scatenato un acceso dibattito sui social dopo aver chiamato Valentino Rossi “DONNA”, in seguito alla notizia che il celebre pilota italiano ha accettato una proposta pubblicitaria da 201 milioni di dollari dal miliardario LGBT Tim Cook. Un commento che ha suscitato polemiche e reazioni contrastanti!

Marc Márquez ha scatenato un terremoto sui social media definendo la leggenda della MotoGP Valentino Rossi una “DONNA”. Il commento al vetriolo arriva dopo voci non confermate secondo cui Rossi…

Read more

“PORTERÒ LA GLORIA IN FRANCIA” Johann Zarco lancia una sfida audace a Marc Marquez prima del GP di Catalogna! Con queste parole cariche di determinazione, Zarco promette di lottare per il podio e portare la vittoria alla Francia. Un duello che infiammerà la pista!

“Porterei gloria in Francia” Johann Zarco ha lanciato una grande sfida a Marc Marquez prima del GP della Catalogna! Mentre si svolge la stagione di MotoGP del 2025, una dichiarazione…

Read more

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *